5.15.2011

THANKS!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

It's always a joy to receive mail, especially when it can be a such hassle to send even the smallest things. So this is a special post of THANKS to:
Aunt Janet for coordinating that wonderful care package from everyone Grandma, Aunt Mickey and all the Family. Everything arrived intact and I've already worn one of the tanks, gone through the magazines and started on the tea. I also really loved the card that everyone signed. Thanks everyone and I miss you all very much!

Mommy & Danielle for working out that clothes situation. I cant wait to wear new stuff. YAY!

Daddy for sending allll 5 months of past mail. <3

Danielle & Lenny for sending me music via email and Skype!

Grace & Jenny, Juhee, London for the letters, postcards, bracelets, and recipes!

I've also updated my address to a post office closer to me:
Lindsey Leslie
Cuerpo de Paz- Nicaragua
Apartado Postal #77
Chinandega, Nicaragua
Central America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers