3.25.2012

Ahhhhhh! Baby Fever!!!

Nope. Sit down..my biological clock is doing just fine, I personally don't have "baby fever".  It would be pretty easy to catch it in my line of work- I'm surrounded by pregnant ladies, infants and toddlers. Its surreal, almost like I am imagining babies all around me, all the time. BUT, I know its not really a case of baby fever because 1) I do not have a prepared list of baby names 2) I am not actively trying to get pregnant so that I can have my own baby to hold 3) I have not thought once about kidnapping any of the babies I come into contact with... wellll, maybe, They're Cute!



Cheeese =D


"Look at me, I'm sooo excited to be 1!"
Celebrating Birthdays- They were born a week apart!




C'mon Gimme a Smile...


YAY!...there you go niece!


Playing Tag after a Concert!



About 30 mins old...
...How fast they grow!


Getting Baptized!






Baptism After-Party


...and not only in Nicaragua, but also in the states. I have a new cousin! Video of My New Baby Cousin!


p.s Mommy, you should recognize some of these outfits..you sent them to me for these babies. Thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers