6.12.2012

Life is a Work of Art...

I've been thinking, talking, writing and whining a lot about projects that I would like to do. But none of those matter as much as helping the community with projects that they want to do.

That is why when the music school approached me with a potential project I jumped out of seat in happiness! In July, the music school and a few other NGOs in the area will join forces to create a street theater production in the central park. Its like an educational musical- while the youth musicians are playing songs in the background, youth actors will dramatize the reasons you need to practice safe sex and why its important to avoid teen pregnancy. I'm so excited!!!

The project is entitled "Life is a Work of Art" and I hope to be able to record it and share it on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers