11.29.2011

A quick SHOUT OUT toooooo...

Ms. Lena! Kate told me you mentioned my blog in one of the holiday cards and i'd like to return the favor!

Also, you should know that I've since expanded my definition of "holiday" because of those adorably cute little holiday cards you (&family) send to Kate! (sidenote- The Lena family sends cards for almost every "holiday"- Valentine's Day, St. Patricks Day, Easter, Flag Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc) Since she uses them to decorate her space, I always look for new ones when I visit!

I was also wondering if you'd be interested in writing a guest post on "How to Successfully Send a Smile to your PCV." I know more than a few people (PCVs, Family and Friends) who aren't sure how to successfully send packages/cards/letters, make phone calls or skype to Nicaragua, or find a easy/ affordable way to make their PCV smile. It seems to be a strength of yours; or, at the very least, Kate is always beaming!... Interested?

Also, if their are any other readers who have tips on the same subject...Lemme Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers