2.27.2012

Where did the month go?!

It's been a busy, busy month! Every week there was something going on! Here's a snippet of what I've been up to for the past 4 weeks:

*I had a very Nica housewarming party!
*I organized an HIV/Nutrition/Reproductive Health workshop for youth using Peace Corps VAST Funds
*Liz, My travel buddy from college, came down for a whirlwind tour of Nicaragua!
*I celebrated 1 year in country!
*I met the new health trainees of Nica 58 during their time in Chinandega!
*I watched the Giants win the Super Bowl! So much fun!
*I realized that I don't know how to start a fire...
*I finally have a violin!..well, kinda...
*One of my Nica friends had a baby girl!

Each one of these things will get its own post in a few! Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers