10.19.2011

ANTS

The ants are going crazy here! They walk around all over the place carrying huge loads on their backs, following some imaginary maze to secret unknown, underground locations. It's getting to be impossible to go anywhere without seeing them hard at work. Which lead me to thinking about how hard they work in general and how they could be considered one of natures examples of a workaholic.  This in turn had me thinking about my own work. Although I most definitely plan to work and enjoy a successful career based on my efforts, i'm not at all interested in having life pass me by because I never took time out to enjoy it. I want to have a wonderful family of my own, with a career that i enjoy, and time to enjoy life before it passes me by. I guess this mentality, the idea that its completely possible to have your cake and eat it too,  is a signature of my generation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers